- Yield: Makes about 1/2 cup
Source: Martha Stewart Living Television
- 1/2 cup scallion greens, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Juice of 1/2 lemon, plus more to taste
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
In a food processor fitted with the steel blade attachment, combine scallions, butter, parsley, and lemon juice. Process until well combined. Transfer to refrigerator, and chill for 20 minutes.
Heat cream in a small saucepan until reduced by half. Whisk in chilled butter mixture. Strain through a fine sieve and season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.