Raddichio, Endive, And Arugula Salad
This recipe is from the TV kitchen of "The Martha Stewart Show."
- Servings: 4
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 medium radicchio (8 to 10 ounces), halved, cored, and thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 medium Belgian endives (4 to 5 ounces each), trimmed, halved crosswise, and thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 cups baby arugula
In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, honey, and orange juice. Season with salt and pepper. Add radicchio, endive, and arugula; toss to coat. Serve immediately.