The vodka can be omitted for Virgin Marys.
- Yield: Makes enough for 8 drinks
Source: The Martha Stewart Show
- 3 cups store-bought tomato juice
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 freshly grated horseradish root
- 1 cup vodka
- Ice cubes, for serving
- 8 celery, for garnish (optional)
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 wedges, for garnish (optional)
Stir ingredients together in a pitcher; distribute evenly among 8 ice-filled glasses. Garnish with celery and lemon wedges, if desired.