Roasted Carrots and Shallots
- 2 pounds carrots, cut into 3-inch lengths, thick pieces halved lengthwise
- 12 ounces shallots (about 10), peeled and halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Preheat oven to 450. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss carrots, shallots, and oil; season with salt and pepper. Bake until tender, 30 to 35 minutes, tossing once halfway through. Add parsley and lemon juice; toss to combine.