Key Lime Mojito
This irresistible key lime mojito cocktail is from "Essentially Lilly."
- Yield: Makes 10 cocktails
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, March Winter 2009
- 2 1/2 cups light rum
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup fresh key lime juice
- 3/4 to 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 3/4 cups club soda
- 10 large sprigs fresh mint, about 4 to 6 leaves each
- Crushed ice
- Key lime wedges, for garnish
In a large pitcher, combine rum, lime juices, and sugar. Stir until sugar has dissolved. Stir in club soda.
Place mint springs in each of 10 glasses. Using the back of a spoon, crush mint leaves.
Add crushed ice to glasses. Divide rum mixture between glasses. Garnish with lime wedges. Serve immediately.