This delicious rum punch recipe is courtesy of Nikki Elkins and was inspired by her visit to Honduras.
- 1 1/2 cups light rum
- 3 cups freshly squeezed orange juice
- 3 cups fresh pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons grenadine
- Ice cubes
- 1 lime, thinly sliced, for garnish
In a large pitcher, combine the rum, juices, and grenadine. Stir until well blended. Fill glasses with ice; divide mixture between glasses. Garnish with lime and serve immediately.