For an extra layer of flavor, use a garlic- or herb-infused oil.
- Total Time:
- Yield: Yields topping for 30 crostini
Source: Everyday Food, June 2008
- Simple Crostini
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) artichoke hearts in water, rinsed, squeezed, to remove excess liquid, and chopped
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a bowl, combine artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and dill; season with salt and pepper. Top crostini with topping.