An easy side dish to bring along on your next picnic.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 8
Source: Everyday Food, June 2004
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 small red cabbage (1 1/2 pounds), cored, quartered, and finely shredded
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled and grated
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a large bowl, mix together mayonnaise and vinegar.
Add cabbage and apples; season with coarse salt and ground pepper, and toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.