Strawberries in Red Wine
Almond-Orange Biscotti and wine-soaked fruit are an elegant end to a meal.
- Servings: 8
Source: Martha Stewart Living, September 2007
- 1 pint small strawberries, hulled
- 8 brown-sugar cubes, or substitute 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon granulated brown sugar
- 2 cups fruity red wine, such as Zinfandel
- Strawberries with stems (optional), for garnish
- Almond-Orange Biscotti, for serving
Divide hulled strawberries and sugar among glasses. Pour 1/4 cup wine into each glass. Garnish with strawberries with stems if desired. Serve with biscotti.