Roasted Carrots with Feta and Parsley
Rich, earthy carrots get a hint of tang from crumbled feta, and a sweet touch from fresh parsley.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Martha Stewart Living, March 2010
- 3 pounds medium carrots, cut 1/2 inch thick on the bias
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Toss carrots with oil on a rimmed baking sheet, and season with salt and pepper. Roast until carrots are caramelized and tender, about 25 minutes.
Transfer carrots to a bowl, and toss with feta and parsley.