Spicy Asian Dressing for Thai Chicken and Noodle Salad
This sauce, made from fragrant kitchen standbys, adds spicy, salty, sour, and sweet flavors to our Thai Chicken and Noodle Salad.
Source: Everyday Food, May 2008
- 4 thinly sliced scallion whites
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light-brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste (or 1 minced canned anchovy)
- 1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients.