Smoked Salmon with Herbed Goat Cheese and Toast
Slices of ciabatta bread are toasted all at once in a low oven and served with goat cheese and salmon.
- Servings: 8
Source: Martha Stewart Living, November 2006
- 10 ounces soft goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh dill
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread, sliced and toasted
Stir together cheese and dill; season with pepper. Arrange salmon and onion on a platter. Serve with spread and toast.