The vodka can be omitted for virgin Marys.
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated horseradish, plus more for garnish
- 4 ounces vodka
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, plus more for garnish
- 1 dash Tabasco Sauce, optional
- Celery, for garnish
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
Combine tomato juice, horseradish, vodka, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice, pepper, and Tabasco in a pitcher.
Stir well to combine. Pour into glasses full of ice; garnish with grated horseradish, pepper, celery, and lemon wedges. Serve.
SourceMSL Cookbook Vol. 1; Original Classics