Raspberries and plums bring their fresh-picked summer flavor to this large batch of white-wine sangria filled with apples and oranges.
- Servings: 8
Source: Martha Stewart Living, August 2008
- 2 ripe plums, pitted and cut into 1/4-inch wedges
- 1 large Gala apple, cored and cut into 1/8-inch wedges
- 1 navel orange, thinly sliced crosswise, larger slices halved
- 6 ounces (1 1/2 cups) raspberries
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 bottles dry white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc, chilled
- 1/4 cup superfine sugar
Combine plums, apple, orange, raspberries, and vodka in a nonreactive bowl. Let stand, uncovered, at room temperature for 2 hours.
Combine wine and sugar in a pitcher, and stir until sugar dissolves. Add fruit mixture, and stir gently to combine. Serve immediately over ice.