Green Goddess Dip
Serve this herb-infused dip with assorted crudites.
- Yield: Makes 2 1/2 cups
Source: Martha Stewart Living, July 2004
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar or white-wine vinegar
- 4 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 3 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 cup sour cream
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Assorted crudites, for serving
Process 1/2 cup mayonnaise, the vinegar, anchovies, garlic, scallions, and herbs in a food processor until combined.
Whisk in remaining 1/2 cup mayonnaise and the sour cream; season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate 1 hour (up to 4 days).