Hard-Cooked Eggs with Radishes and Anchovy-Butter Crostini
Hard-cooked farm-fresh eggs add a rich touch to colorful, mild radish varieties, briny anchovy butter smeared on crunchy toast, and flaky sea salt.
- Servings: 6
Source: Martha Stewart Living, April 2010
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 6 olive oil-packed anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 large hard-cooked eggs, cooled and halved
- 2 to 3 bunches radishes, such as French Breakfast and Easter Egg, washed well
- 1 medium baguette, sliced into 1/2-inch-thick rounds and toasted
- Flaky sea salt, such as fleur de sel, or coarse salt, for sprinkling
Stir together butter, anchovies, and garlic. Serve eggs, radishes, and baguette rounds with anchovy butter and a small pile of salt, for sprinkling.