You can serve this fresh pesto on the roasted flatbread or stir some of it into the meatball soup.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
- Yield: Serves 4
Photography: Beatriz Da Costa
Source: Martha Stewart Living, December 2005
- 1 bunch (about 2 cups) fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 anchovy fillets, rinsed
- 1/2 cup walnut halves, toasted
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
Process parsley, garlic, anchovies, walnuts, and lemon zest in a food processor until finely chopped. With machine running, add oil in a slow, steady stream until combined. Season with salt and pepper.