Quesadillas with Chutney and Brie
Make good use of Thanksgiving leftovers in this updated quesadilla.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, November 2005
- 4 flour tortillas, (10-inch or burrito-size)
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 pound sliced leftover turkey
- 1/2 cup leftover Cranberry Chutney, plus more, for serving (optional)
- 8 slices thick Brie cheese (8 ounces)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spread one side of each tortilla with 1 tablespoon mustard. Divide the turkey over one half of each mustard-coated side; dress with cranberry chutney (about 2 tablespoons per quesadilla). Layer each with 2 Brie slices, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Fold and press to seal edges. Brush on all sides with olive oil; transfer to two rimmed baking sheets.
Bake, rotating the baking sheets halfway through, until cheese has melted and tortillas are golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before slicing into wedges. Serve topped with more chutney, if desired.