Roast Pork Tenderloin With Acorn Squash
- 1 acorn squash (2 pounds), quartered, seeded, and sliced 1/2 inch thick, skin on
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Scatter squash and garlic in a large roasting pan. Mix rosemary, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; rub into pork. Place in pan with vegetables; drizzle with oil.
Roast 25 minutes. Brush pork with hoisin. Continue roasting, about 15 minutes, until pork reaches an internal temperature of 140 degrees.
Let meat stand 5 minutes before slicing 1 1/2 tenderloins (reserve remaining half to make Pork And Soba Noodle Salad, if desired). Serve with squash, garlic, and any pan juices.