Use this for our Sour-Orange and Grilled Jumbo-Shrimp Caesar Salad.
- Yield: Makes 1 cup
Source: Martha Stewart Living, January 2009
- 2 teaspoons finely grated sour-orange zest, such as Seville
- 2/3 cup freshly squeezed sour-orange juice, such as Seville (from about 3 oranges)
- 1/4 cup Sour-Orange and Garlic Oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced (preferably cooked clove from Sour-Orange and Garlic Oil)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
Whisk all the ingredients in a bowl. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 1 day.