Roast Chicken Salad with Feta and Greens
This satisfying salad can be made with the recipe for Double Roast Chicken or any other roast chicken and roasted vegetable leftovers.
- Servings: 1
Source: Martha Stewart Baby, Special Issue 2000
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups salad greens
- 1 cup shredded Double Roast Chicken
- 1 cup assorted roasted vegetables (reserved from Double Roast Chicken recipe), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice and olive oil until combined. Season with salt and pepper; set the vinaigrette aside.
Arrange the salad greens, chicken, and vegetables on a dinner plate. Sprinkle with scallions and feta cheese, and drizzle with reserved vinaigrette. Serve.