Radicchio, Goat Cheese, and Hazelnut Salad
This blend of flavors, healthy fats and colorful radicchio makes for a wonderful salad.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 8
Source: Everyday Food, March 2010
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 heads radicchio (about 1 pound total), torn
- 1/3 cup blanched hazelnuts or almonds, or walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup crumbled fresh goat cheese (4 ounces)
In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, and sugar; season with salt and pepper. Add radicchio and hazelnuts and toss to combine. Serve salad topped with cheese.