Chilling this dip overnight makes it even more flavorful.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, plus more to taste
- Crudites, such as carrots, radishes, asparagus, cauliflower, and cherry tomatoes, for serving
Mix all of the dip ingredients together. Season to taste. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes (or overnight). Serve chilled with crudites.