Chicken with Cauliflower and Parsley
This 5-ingredient meal is fast and easy and relies on an ovenproof skillet to finish the job.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, December 2009
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (6 to 8 ounces each)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 head cauliflower (about 1 pound), cut into large florets
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high. Season chicken with coarse salt and ground pepper. Cook chicken, skin side down, until skin is browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Flip chicken and cook until browned, about 3 minutes.
Place cauliflower around chicken, turning to coat in pan juices; season with salt and pepper. Transfer skillet to oven and roast until chicken is cooked through and cauliflower is tender, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and stir in parsley, vinegar, and capers.