Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
This is a classic vinaigrette recipe with the addition of creamy blue cheese.
- Total Time:
Source: Everyday Food, January/February 2003
- 1/4 cup white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- Pinch of sugar
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese, such as Roquefort
In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, and sugar.
Slowly add extra-virgin olive oil, whisking until emulsified. Or shake the ingredients in a jar, or whirl them in a blender. Add crumbled blue cheese.