- Rapunzel Tower Invitation template
- 80 lb cardstock (one sheet per two invitations)
- Flourish Square Punch All Over the Page punch
- Yellow embroidery floss (one skein per two invitations)
- Thin ribbon
- Hot-glue gun and hot-glue sticks
- No. 10 envelopes
Print invitations and trim to size. Align punch over marked square on Rapunzel Tower template (it helps to do this with the punch upside-down) and punch window from each invitation.
Measure and cut 16 9-inch lengths of floss; cluster cut ends and tape to work surface. Separate the cluster into three sections and braid.
Tie off the bottom of the braid with thin ribbon, using a square knot. Tie off the top of the braid, just below the tape, with a short length of embroidery floss. Trim both the top and bottom of the braid.
Feed the top end of the braid through the window and secure in the back with hot glue.
Add a small dot of glue to the front of the card, just under the window, to help the braid lay correctly and avoid the text.
For mailing, invitations fit a No. 10 envelope.