8 Surprises to Leave on Guests' Beds
Little tokens of appreciation that are thoughtful, whimsical, and just plain smart.
1. A personalized, heartfelt, handwritten note thanking them for making the trip. Doesn't cost much, but it'll generate a ton of good will.
2. A voucher for a free in-room movie. Pair it with a bag of candy or gourmet popcorn for the ultimate viewing experience.
3. A mini flashlight for impromptu midnight swims and moonlit excursions to the beach.
4. A CD of your favorite sleepy-time tunes. Throw in a few bags of herbal tea, and they'll be in dreamland before their heads hit the pillow.
5. A pair of cozy cashmere socks to snuggle in.
6. A split of Champagne. Nothing can get a party -- or a vacation -- started like bubbly.
7. A mini Scrabble game with a little note that says, "Open in case of rain."
8. Packets of Alka-Seltzer and aspirin for toomuchfunitis. They'll love you forever.