Homemade Body Scrub
For a luxurious Handmade Holiday Gift, try fragrant, exfoliating body scrubs. Use the recipe below, or mix in a bit of your favorite scent for an extra-personal touch.
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 1/2 cups coarse sea salt
- 6 tablespoons "My Life" shower cream
- 3 tablespoons "My Life" body lotion
- Large bowl
- Mixing spoon
- 16-ounce jars
- Die-cut border stickers
- Label template for My Life body scrub
- Light-colored paper or lightweight cardstock
- Xyron Creative Station with laminate/permanent adhesive cartridge
- Scissors or craft knife
In a large bowl, add sesame oil to coarse sea salt and mix well. Add shower cream and lotion; mix until incorporated.
Pour scrubs into jars. Place die-cut border stickers around outside of each jar.
Print label template for My Life body scrub onto paper. Run paper through Xyron Creative Station to laminate and back with permanent adhesive. Cut out labels with scissors or craft knife and adhere to top of jar lid.