Brown Sugar and Oatmeal Scrub How-To
1. In a large bowl, combine brown sugar with oats. Add 1/2 cup grapeseed oil and mix well. Add lemon zest and juice; mix until incorporated.
Body Scrub Packaging
Tools and Materials
- 16-ounce jars
- Die-cut border stickers
- Label template for Brown Sugar and Oatmeal body scrubs
- Light-colored paper or lightweight cardstock
- Xyron Creative Station with laminate/permanent adhesive cartridge
- Scissors or craft knife
1. Pour scrubs into jars. Place die-cut border stickers around outside of each jar.
2. Print label template for Brown Sugar and Oatmeal body scrub onto paper. Run paper through Xyron Creative Station to laminate and back with permanent adhesive. Cut out labels with scissors or craft knife and adhere to top of jar lid.