These tissue-wrapped candleholders can be made to suit any party palette.
Tools and Materials
- Cutting mat
- Glass votive candleholder
- Tissue paper
- Medium screw punch
- Double-sided tape
Votive Candleholders How-To
1. Measure circumference and height of candleholder. Cut tissue paper to these dimensions.
2. Print a letter from your computer in a size that fits the paper. Place printout on tissue paper.
3. Use screw punch to punch along lines of letter.
4. Wrap punched paper around outside of candleholder, and attach using double-sided tape.