Echo the metallic decorations on the table and around the room with these silvery flower- and star-shaped bases for birthday cake candles.
Tools and Materials:
- Daisy Whale of a Punch, eksuccessbrands.com
- Radiant Star Punch, Martha Stewart Crafts; michaels.com
- Screw punch
- Foil paper, in silver; nycentralart.com
- Celebration candles, 6 inches; creativecandles.com
1. Punch out flower and star shapes from foil paper.
2. Use screw punch to make a hole in center of each shape.
3. Slide shapes down candles, leaving a 1-inch space at bottom.