Ham and Cheese Croissant
- Yield: Serves 1.
Source: Everyday Food, March 2006
- 1 plain croissant, split in half horizontally
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 thin slices deli ham (2 ounces)
- 2 thin slices Muenster cheese (1 ounce)
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced pear (about 1/2 small pear)
- 1/2 cup watercress, washed and dried, thick stems removed
Spread cut sides of croissant with mustard. Layer ham, cheese, pear, and watercress on bottom half. Top with remaining half croissant.
Wrap in plastic. Refrigerate until ready to serve, up to overnight.