Bloody Mary Mixer
For each drink, combine 3 ounces of mixer with 1 ounce of vodka, and pour into a glass filled with ice.
- Yield: Makes enough for 8 drinks
Source: Martha Stewart Living, December
- 3 cups store-bought tomato juice
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon hot sauce
Stir ingredients; pour into an airtight bottle. Mixer can be refrigerated up to 1 week.