Sweet Potato Patty Wrap
Wrap these sweet potato patties in Spelt or Kamut Tortillas.
- 1/2 cup cooked kamut berries
- 1 cup sweet potato puree
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 sliced scallion
- 1/2 minced Fresno chile
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 Spelt or Kamut Tortillas
Mix kamut berries, sweet potato puree, garlic, chopped cilantro, scallion, Fresno chile, salt, pepper, lime zest, and lime juice in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
Form into 12 small patties, and cook in a nonstick pan with olive oil over medium heat until crisp and golden, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Top each tortilla with shredded red cabbage, watercress sprigs, and 3 patties. Serve with lime wedges on the side.
SourceMartha Stewart Living, November 2008