Top your tree this year with a beautiful glittered-ball pick -- an easy handmade embellishment.
Tools and Materials
- Glittered Styrofoam balls (from Glitter Ball Garland craft)
- 16-gauge wire
- White floral tape
- Hot-glue gun and hot-glue sticks
- Assorted ornaments
Glittered Tree Topper How-To
1. Make glittered Styrofoam balls by completing steps 1 to 3 of the Glitter Ball Garlandcraft process.
2. Wrap 2 lengths of 16-gauge wire together with floral tape. Stick this set of wrapped wires halfway into glittered Styrofoam ball or use hot glue to attach to an ornament. Repeat to make several festive picks.
3. Arrange picks at the top of the tree for a tree topper or in a vase for a decorative holiday arrangement.
Assorted glitter and glittering glue from Martha Stewart Crafts available at Michaels. White floral tape available at Jamali Garden Supply. Martha Stewart Collection holiday ornaments available at Macy's.