Nothing soothes the soul like a good long soak, especially with a heady infusion of calming scents.
Tools and Materials:
- Heat-sealable tea bags, thesage.com
- Lavender buds, thesage.com
- Chamomile buds, thesage.com
- Peppermint leaves, thesage.com
- Dried organic lemon verbena,localharvest.org
Tub Teas How-To:
Fill heat-sealable tea bags (perfect for one bath) with 1/4 cup lemon verbena, lavender, peppermint, or chamomile. For small bags, top 5 1/4-inch starched muslin circles with 1 tablespoon of botanicals; tie with waxed twine. Giving a few of these in different scents lets bathers customize each bath.