1 of 11
From books to porcelain bowls, our editors' gift picks for the design savvy are this season's must-haves.
Perfect for kids, these pencils can be customized with a name or an expression ("Do your homework," perhaps?)
$7 for 12, lillianvernon.com
2 of 11
Agnes Martin Print
Give the gift of great art: an Agnes Martin print on vellum.
From $97, artriver.com
3 of 11
Handmade in Italy, Match pewter candlesticks are coveted for their shapely silhouettes and heirloom quality.
$ 137 each, didriks.com
4 of 11
Flannel Sheet Set
Martha Stewart Collection Luxury flannel bedding is made with triple-brushed cotton for softness.
From $60, macys.com
5 of 11
Metallic Tape Measures
To design-minded folks, these pretty metallic tape measures are as exciting as candy in a stocking.
$6 each, elizabethbauerdesign.com
6 of 11
Both traditionalists and modernists will want to make a permanent place at their tables for the Taste blue platter by German porcelain company Reichenbach.
7 of 11
The sleek Amish-made scooter has been created in a Martha-inspired aqua hue for our readers.
From $245, reformschoolrules.com
8 of 11
A luxe Beduzzi mohair throw will delight anyone who values couch time (and who doesn't?).
9 of 11
"Living Architecture: Greatest American Houses of the 20th Century" offers page after page of design inspiration.
10 of 11
Martha's Pick: Dog Bowl Set
For your favorite Fido, fill the Martha Stewart Pets three-piece dog bowl set (in a decor-friendly blue) with biscuits made using the Martha Stewart Pets bone-shaped biscuit cutters.
$11 and $8 for 3, petsmart.com
You Just Viewed
Gift Ideas for the Design SavvyReplay
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- Decorate with Brass
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- Make-Ahead Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- The Barest Simmer
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- A Blueprint for Color
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho