1 of 12
Mrs. Delany & Her Circle:
See the vintage accessories, books, and furniture Martha and our collecting editors can't get enough of this holiday.
Mrs. Delany & Her Circle documents an artist who created dazzling botanical collages and needlework in the 1770s.
2 of 12
Reproduction Light Bulbs:
A brilliantly quirky gift, Edison bulbs are replicas of early 1900s originals.
From $8 each, rejuvenation.com
3 of 12
Vintage Leather Tote:
A vintage design, the leather Heritage tote will look even better with age.
4 of 12
Vintage Baby Spoons:
A vintage baby spoon makes a special gift for new parents.
$24 each, etsy.com
5 of 12
An 1885 blanket inspired this silk Navajo Chief design scarf, but the graphic print is very 21st century.
6 of 12
Handmade Table Lamp:
A decorator's favorite, the Akari table lamp was designed by Isamu Noguchi in 1951.
7 of 12
Sure, you could put these vintage-inspired labels on gifts, but they're great as gifts, too.
From $2.50 for 10 large, papiervalise.com
8 of 12
By Donald Carpentier -- one of the most exciting potters around -- these pearlware pitchers are classics in the making.
From $250 each, ruralresidence.com
9 of 12
With elegant, fluid lines, the Shaker Second Family candle stand kit fits seamlessly into any home.
From $136, shakerworkshops.com
10 of 12
Early-20th-century architect Josef Hoffmann designed these stencils, a modern, super-easy way to reinvent walls or fabrics.
$150 for 3, neuegalerie.org
11 of 12
Martha's Pick: Custom Photo Puzzle:
Stave's custom wooden photo puzzles are meticulously cut by hand, for a personalized collector's piece.
From $557, stave.com
You Just Viewed
Gift Ideas for Incurable CollectorsReplay
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- Layer Your Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- A Blueprint for Color
- The Barest Simmer
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- Decorate with Brass
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions