1 of 12
Hand-Felted Pincushion Ring
Have a crafts fanatic on your list? See what amazing gifts our crafts editors are planning to give -- or hoping to receive -- this year.
This pincushion ring is the best kind of bauble for someone who sews.
2 of 12
Seagull Tote Bag
The sweet, oversize seagull tote is just the thing for knitting supplies.
3 of 12
Bamboo Sewing and Quilting Tools
Give tools of the trade in sustainable bamboo: a tracing wheel, tailor's awls, and a seam ripper.
From $7.50 each, clover-usa.com
4 of 12
Custom Photo Calendar
Upload your family photos to bring the illustrations in the Billboard custom calendar to life.
Special Offer: Enter MARTHA10 for a 10 percent discount.
5 of 12
Reversible Bow Tie
This handmade, reversible bow tie takes a classic to a new level.
6 of 12
Pom-pom makers can be used to embellish anything -- the pom-sibilities are endless.
$30 for 4, clover-usa.com
7 of 12
Collar Knitting Kit
The Jane collar kit comes with everything you'll need to knit a chic shrug.
8 of 12
A card and an ornament in one, the Lovi ball arrives flat, to be put together by the recipient.
From $14.50, merchant4.com
10 of 12
Handmade mohair bears will find happy homes with older kids or collectors.
From $165, etsy.com
11 of 12
Handpainted Needlepoint Canvas
Modern whimsy meets Colonial-era craftiness in this bird needlepoint sampler.
You Just Viewed
Gift Ideas for Craft FanaticsReplay
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- Decorate with Brass
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- The Barest Simmer
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- Layer Your Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- A Blueprint for Color
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains