1 of 10
Wall Bubble Aerium
Green thumbs will cherish these nature-inspired gifts handpicked by Martha Stewart Living's gardening editors.
The wall bubble aerium is an enchanting mini-universe grounded in convenience: It comes assembled and requires only twice-weekly watering.
From $25, floragrubb.com
2 of 10
Homeowner Garden Cart
Designed to roll easily over rough ground, the Homeowner garden cart makes yard work go smoothly.
3 of 10
Palomar Prince Begonias
The Palomar Prince begonia is beautiful to behold and easy to care for.
4 of 10
Martha's Pick: Garden Tools
Treat a beginning gardener to ergonomic Martha Stewart garden tools.
From $10 each, homedepot.com
6 of 10
Natural History: The Ultimate Visual Guide to Everything on Earth
This beautiful book delivers a fascinating photographic survey of everything from minerals to mammals.
7 of 10
Audubon Bird Call
Children will love experimenting with the Audobon bird call to produce a variety of wild songbird sounds.
8 of 10
Wide-brimmed -- and cute in pea green -- the nylon Cricket hat has an impressive 50+ UPF sunblock rating.
9 of 10
Vermont Weather Station
As handsome and no-nonsense as its namesake state, the Vermont weather station offers clear readouts of temperature and humidity.
You Just Viewed
Gift Ideas for GardenersReplay
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- Decorate with Brass
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- The Barest Simmer
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- Layer Your Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- A Blueprint for Color
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas