Get festive in a flash by donning a pair of homemade sequin ball earrings.
Sequin-wrapped wooden beads are attached to stud posts and chains from a jewelry-supply store.
Tools and Materials
- Wire cutter or all-purpose craft scissors
- Gold chain, approximately 5 inches long
- 30-gauge gold jewelers' wire
- Two 4 mm gold beads
- Two 20 mm sequin-covered wooden beads
- Gold ball earring posts with small O-rings at their base
Sequin Ball Earrings How-To
1. Cut two 2 1/2-inch lengths of gold chain.
2. Cut two 1 1/2-inch lengths of gold wire. Thread 1 piece of wire through 1 of the gold beads, then thread the wire through the end of one chain. Twist wire together to hold bead in place; trim excess.
3. Thread chain through sequin-wrapped bead. Cut a 1 1/2-inch piece of wire; thread through the top link of the chain and through the O-ring on the bottom of the post. Twist wire to hold post in place, and trim excess.
4. Repeat for the other earring.