1 of 4
Upper/Middle BackSit cross-legged, arms extended; cross left arm over right so left elbow is in crook of right arm. Bend arms 90 degrees; bring fingers of right hand to left palm. Keeping shoulders down, raise elbows to shoulder height. Hold 30 seconds. Release, and switch. Repeat three times.
2 of 4
ShouldersSit in a cross-legged position with neck, back, and hips in a straight line; pull in abdominal muscles. Interlace fingers behind back; straighten arms, and press shoulder blades together. Keeping shoulders down and arms straight, raise arms up and away from back. Hold for 30 seconds. Repeat three times.
3 of 4
NeckSit in a chair, feet on the floor, with neck, back, and hips in a straight line; pull in abdominals. Interlace fingers; place on back of head. Keeping spine straight and shoulders down, gently pull head down, lowering chin toward chest. Hold for 30 seconds. Release. Repeat three times.
4 of 4
SpineSit with right leg bent over left, right foot flat on floor. Keeping spine straight and shoulders and hips down, twist to right, bracing left arm on outside of right knee. Hold 30 seconds. Release; switch sides. Repeat three times.
You Just Viewed
Four Soothing StretchesReplay
- 10 Ways to Get Creative with Candles
- Bedroom Organizers
- Tips and Tricks for Hosting a Cocktail Party
- Our Favorite Bathrooms
- Editors' Picks: The Best of Decoupage
- Embroidery Projects
- Vegetarian Recipes for Entertaining
- How to Make Crepe-Paper Flowers
- What's for Dinner? 10 Budget Meals
- Pet-Inspired Projects
- 12 Homekeeping Multitaskers
- Double-Duty Dinners
- Healthy (but Fun!) Lunches for Kids
- Roast Chicken 101
- Fun Birthday Cake Designs: The Icing on a Perfect Party