1 of 6
Pretty Patterned Egg Cards
Contributor sharon-lizette created this festive stationery with card stock -- she cut the egg shapes out herself!
2 of 6
Gingham fabric, rickrack, and bright butterflies added dazzle to contributor donini's Easter cards.
3 of 6
Eggs with Flair
A little bit of rickrack adds a special touch to these cheerful striped cards by sharon-lizette.
4 of 6
Make It Special with Scrapbook Paper
Life21 used different types of scrapbook paper cut into egg-shaped patterns, then embellished with Martha Stewart tape ribbon.
5 of 6
A Touch of Romance
Community members loved the floral sprigs Icela added to this pretty pastel Easter card.
6 of 6
Topped with a Bow
These marbleized-paper cards were embellished with rickrack and ribbon for added Easter cheer.
You'll Also Love
You Just Viewed
Your Easter CardsReplay
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- Decorate with Brass
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- A Blueprint for Color
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- Make-Ahead Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- The Barest Simmer
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions