1 of 16
Greg Kleva poses in front of the crowd at the 132nd annual Westminster Dog Show.
2 of 16
An alert boxer is backstage with a handler. Boxers are known to be patient with children.
3 of 16
A Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is getting prepped for the show. Cavaliers were initially bred as a house pets for royal families in Europe.
4 of 16
A doberman pinscher looks ready for the competition. Energetic, fearless, and intelligent, these dogs are widely used in police and military forces.
5 of 16
A happy and healthy flat-coated retriever. This breed is one of the earliest retriever breeds.
6 of 16
A greater Swiss mountain dog says, "hello." These dogs are also known as "Swissys."
7 of 16
Fluffy Havanese dogs circle the ring. They're the national dog of Cuba.
8 of 16
An orange and white pointer. They're known for being athletic and graceful.
9 of 16
An adorable pug. Some say the term "pug" comes from the Old English term "pugg," which means a monkey or playful little devil.
10 of 16
Golden retrievers get ready for a friendly competition. They're ideal family dogs but require training and exercise.
11 of 16
An excited Tibetan mastiff. This was the first year the breed was eligible to enter the Westminster Dog Show.
12 of 16
It's grooming time for a Saint Bernard. These dogs are known for being strong rescue dogs.
13 of 16
A Brussels Griffon and his owner. This breed became popularized after the Jack Nicholson film "As Good As It Gets." In the movie, Nicholson owned a Brussels Griffon named Verdell.
14 of 16
The pomeranian that won Best of Breed. These are spirited and loving dogs.
15 of 16
A pair of happy Havanese.
16 of 16
A maltese rests after a tough competition.
You Just Viewed
Westminster Dog ShowReplay
- Decorate with Brass
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- Layer Your Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- A Blueprint for Color
- The Barest Simmer