1 of 17
Grand OpeningLast October, we opened a new Tabitha Geary location in Richmond, Virginia, called The Memory Cafe. We were so excited and wanted to let everyone know -- this seemed to be the easiest way!
2 of 17
PostcardOur clients come in and meet with our sales representatives to go through samples and let us know what they would like to accomplish. Our showroom is like sitting in your own living room, going through your memories.
3 of 17
Mother's Day CollageWe just built a new memory bar in our showroom. My managers and I were confident we could handle anything -- just like the original Angels!
4 of 17
Meeting with ClientsThis past September we attended our first national convention. It was a lot of work getting ready, and we were excited and a little tired by the time we got through set-up.
5 of 17
Taking on the WorldWe are regularly updating our whiteboards with project status. This is an ongoing process, and although we have an electronic tracking system, the visual helps everyone.
6 of 17
Friend CollageOur team meets weekly to make sure we are on top of the shows we commit to, client deadlines, and charity auctions that we help. Typically we have someone from the creative team, sales team, and customer service team in attendance.
7 of 17
Map MontageOur most popular products for men are our cartoon collages! They are fun and look great in any office.
8 of 17
Setting up for the National Convention
9 of 17
10 of 17
11 of 17
12 of 17
Working on Project Updates
13 of 17
14 of 17
Working on Schedules
15 of 17
16 of 17
You Just Viewed
Tabitha Geary's Photo DiaryReplay
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- Make-Ahead Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- Decorate with Brass
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- A Blueprint for Color
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- The Barest Simmer
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho