1 of 9
You've Been Served
Pass your deviled eggs with flair on this 18-inch laminated birchwood tray by Donna Wilson. $45, Horne.
2 of 9
These oversized napkins are trendy alternatives to paper throw-aways. Birdkage: Shibori Oversized Napkins, set of 4, $95; Martha Stewart American Made Market.
3 of 9
The Maine Attraction
Welcome guests to your home with this Maine-inspired doormat made of reclaimed lobster trap float rope. The Patriot, Bright, $94; Maine Float Rope Company.
4 of 9
Red, White (Wine), and Blue
Venture to your next get-together with wine in hand -- or in this perfectly sized over-the-shoulder tote. Denim White Wine tote, $17; Maptote.
5 of 9
Sea to Shining Sea
Stay dry -- and patriotic -- with an Americana beach towel, whether you're poolside or beachin'. Martha Stewart Collection American Flag beach towel, $15.99; Macy's.
6 of 9
Slide one of these spangled paper straws into a glass of lemonade -- or a mini bottle of bubbly. 25 straws, $5; Fishs Eddy.
7 of 9
Let these fruit-pie dish towels inspire your Fourth of July dessert spread. Martha Stewart Collection American Kitchen Dish Towels, set of 3, $16.99; Macy's.
8 of 9
Handcrafted in Colorado, David Rasmussen's Wud trays and plates can be customized by trim color and wood type. From $43 each; David Rasmussen Design.
9 of 9
Broad Stripes and Bright Stars
These star-spangled acrylic highball glasses will fit right into your all-American soiree. Martha Stewart Collection Star-Spangled acrylic 8-piece beverage set, $16.99; Macy's.
You Just Viewed
Red, White, and Blue StyleReplay
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- The Barest Simmer
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- Decorate with Brass
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- Layer Your Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- A Blueprint for Color
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold