1 of 11
A Cute Crowd
This cluster of adorable pastel chicks celebrate Easter at Santamaker's home.
2 of 11
Spotted: Adorable Chicks
Monsterknitter dyed her own chickens' eggs in these playful patterns, then paired them with these snuggly chicks to make a sweet statement for Easter.
3 of 11
A Chick with Attitude
A sole feather adds sassiness to kimkim's cute white chick.
4 of 11
A Fluffy Family
Wawafish personalized each chick in her pom-pom family. She even inspired another crafter to create her own last-minute Easter chick!
5 of 11
This pleasantly plump chick was created by using a heavy yarn.
6 of 11
Nest in Peace
Santamaker's fuzzy brown and white hatchling rests atop speckled eggs in a grassy homemade nest.
7 of 11
Sharon-lizette created this trio of fuzzy yellow chicks with orange felt beaks and pipe-cleaner legs.
8 of 11
A Fuzzy Easter Surprise
Wawafish's fluffy pink and white chicks make adorable gifts when tucked into a beribboned egg carton.
9 of 11
A Green Hatchling
Understandblue thought some of her chicks resembled owls, but this is surely the cutest green bird we've ever seen.
10 of 11
Now That's a Flock!
Betdavisis created an entire brood of 75 chicks -- she saves some for decoration, but gave several to friends and family during her Easter celebration.
11 of 11
One of Cjedwards' twin yarn chicks is dressed up with a flower, adding to her springtime flair.
You Just Viewed
Your Easter ChicksReplay
- Decorate with Brass
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- A Blueprint for Color
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- The Barest Simmer
- Layer Your Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways