1 of 6
First StepLiz Aiello, vice president of Martha Stewart Living Radio, gets ready to trim the tree at the Sirius studio.
2 of 6
Say CheeseRadio host Emily Hoffman wraps it up!
3 of 6
Pretty PresentRadio producer Tanya McCausland wraps her gift in Martha Stewart Everyday paper.
4 of 6Can you spot the Martha cookie? Cookies Created by Something Sweet Cookies. Click this sentence for more infomation.
5 of 6
Happy DecoratingLiz Aiello and stylist Daniele Boglivi add ornaments to the tree.
6 of 6
The Finished ProductTa-da! Liz Aiello adds the final touches to the Sirius Christmas tree.
You Just Viewed
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- Layer Your Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- A Blueprint for Color
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- Decorate with Brass
- The Barest Simmer
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas