1 of 6
Window 1Santa's command center at the North Pole. He keeps track of who's naughty and nice with hidden cameras that show people standing in front of the windows on monitors.
2 of 6
Window 2A roller coaster goes through the storm -- it's like a traditional train village but much more complicated.
3 of 6
Window 3Santa circumnavigates the globe, with aliens looking on and Saturn in the distance. Willard Scott is on on TV and his show is picked up by the aliens. He reports that no one can find Santa.
4 of 6
Window 4This window flips back and forth between Europe and Australia. You can see Big Ben, the Thames, the Eiffel Tower, and the Sydney Opera House. When the scene flips to Australia, the music changes and Santa is flying upside down!
5 of 6
Window 5Santa comes to Manhattan! Santa and his sleigh move through the scene using reconstructed dry-cleaning racks to rotate in and around the buildings.
6 of 6
Window 6Santa is back home at the North Pole the next morning; his gift -- an alien robot popping out of a box -- reflects the experience from the night before.
You'll Also Love
You Just Viewed
Macy's Holiday WindowsReplay
- Our Favorite Bathrooms
- 12 Homekeeping Multitaskers
- Embroidery Projects
- Pet-Inspired Projects
- What's for Dinner? 10 Budget Meals
- How to Make Crepe-Paper Flowers
- Roast Chicken 101
- Fun Birthday Cake Designs: The Icing on a Perfect Party
- Healthy (but Fun!) Lunches for Kids
- Tips and Tricks for Hosting a Cocktail Party
- Bedroom Organizers
- 10 Ways to Get Creative with Candles
- Double-Duty Dinners
- Editors' Picks: The Best of Decoupage
- Vegetarian Recipes for Entertaining