1 of 6
Window 1Santa's command center at the North Pole. He keeps track of who's naughty and nice with hidden cameras that show people standing in front of the windows on monitors.
2 of 6
Window 2A roller coaster goes through the storm -- it's like a traditional train village but much more complicated.
3 of 6
Window 3Santa circumnavigates the globe, with aliens looking on and Saturn in the distance. Willard Scott is on on TV and his show is picked up by the aliens. He reports that no one can find Santa.
4 of 6
Window 4This window flips back and forth between Europe and Australia. You can see Big Ben, the Thames, the Eiffel Tower, and the Sydney Opera House. When the scene flips to Australia, the music changes and Santa is flying upside down!
5 of 6
Window 5Santa comes to Manhattan! Santa and his sleigh move through the scene using reconstructed dry-cleaning racks to rotate in and around the buildings.
6 of 6
Window 6Santa is back home at the North Pole the next morning; his gift -- an alien robot popping out of a box -- reflects the experience from the night before.
You'll Also Love
You Just Viewed
Macy's Holiday WindowsReplay
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- Layer Your Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- A Blueprint for Color
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- The Barest Simmer
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Decorate with Brass
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold