1 of 11
Our First Photo ShootWe wanted to make sure that online buyers could visualize just how "homemade" (and made-by-hand) our biscuits are, so we included photos of ourselves on our website.
2 of 11
Cinnamon BiscuitsOur cinnamon biscuits are our family's version of a cinnamon sticky bun -- perfect with coffee.
3 of 11
Packaging PerfectPackaged for everyday use yet pretty enough for gift-giving, our biscuits are vacuum-sealed and frozen, allowing our clients to enjoy freshly baked biscuits anytime!
4 of 11
Ham BiscuitsOur ham biscuits are the reason we started the business -- my mother's catering clients were always asking for the recipe and I thought, "Let's show the world what a real Southern dinner biscuit tastes like!"
5 of 11
A Proud MomentWe took a chance and submitted the cheese biscuits for the NASFT Fancy Food Show Sofi Awards for 2008. We won Gold and we weren't even exhibitors at the show!
6 of 11
Our SignatureCallie's Biscuits ham biscuits are distinctively different in that we use finely chopped ham so you don't have a mouthful of meat hanging out when you take a bite!
7 of 11
In the OvenEight months pregnant with my second daughter, Cate, both the biscuits and I were ready!
8 of 11
TeamworkMy daughter Caroline helps me put the finishing touches on shipping labels.
9 of 11
At HomeIt's what you can't see in this photo that tells the real story -- two of my girls dressed in princess outfits, one waiting patiently in a Bumbo seat, our family dog Butter begging at the counter for biscuits, and my patient husband behind the camera.
10 of 11
Taste TestersCookies are the treat in some homes, but in ours it's biscuits.
You Just Viewed
Carrie Morey's Photo DiaryReplay
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- A Blueprint for Color
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- Decorate with Brass
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- Layer Your Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- The Barest Simmer
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas